General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in San Antonio
- Bank of Texas enters San Antonio market June 5, 2023, 11:00 PM SAN ANTONIO, Texas, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank of Texas is proud to expand its operation...
- San Antonio's Daniel Camarena Named Texas League Pitcher of the Week June 5, 2023, 11:00 PM 2nd Career Pitcher of the Week Honor for the 30-Year-Old SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio Missions pitcher ...
- Waterfalls, rivers, lakes and swimming holes where Texans can chill out this summer June 5, 2023, 4:00 PM SAN ANTONIO – It's Texas, which means the dog days of summer are almost upon us and it's only going ...
- Pride Center San Antonio celebrates 2023 icons at annual brunch event June 4, 2023, 3:42 PM SAN ANTONIO – Robert Salcido, the manager director of Pride Center San Antonio, joins the primary ep...
- View all news in San Antonio